Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Review of Therm-a-Rest Trail Pro Sleeping Pad - Regular

REI

This Therm-a-Rest brings together a perfect harmony of light weight, cushioning and durability for the ultimate in sleeping bliss, night after night.


Wonderful Cushion

Chiliman Cincinnati, OH 7/29/2009

 

4 5

Gift: No

Pros: Lightweight, Easy To Inflate, Non Slip, Comfortable, Durable Design

Cons: Bulky Roll Up

Best Uses: Weekend Trips, Car Camping, Backpacking, Extended Trips

Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer

What Is Your Gear Style: Minimalist

The trail pro provides comfort without sacrificing weight. I actually feel like I am on a bed when laying on it. Before buying it, I tested it out on hard concrete floor with various items underneath to simulate sticks and rocks, and I didn't feel a thing.

Although it does not come with its own stuff sack, I've found this isn't really necessary. You can easily purchase a cheap sack for it. I simply stuff mine in my backpack.

Sleepless nights in the back-country have kept me from going out more often, but now that I have the trail pro, I will be hitting the trail more often!

All in all, worth the weight, worth the price.

()

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP