Friday, February 20, 2009

Welcome!

This blog will follow my hiking pursuits across the tri-state area as I seek to compile information for my book. I plan on using this blog as a sort of digital data book where I can share about hikes in the area and receive feedback from other hikers as well.

Areas I plan on targeting before May 2009 include:

-Indiana area (Brookville Lake/Adena Trace, Knobstone Trail and any others I learn about)

-Cincinnati parks (Mt. Airy Forest will be my main concern- to this date there is not official map of the trails in the forest. I plan on changing that!)

-Tower Park (Ft. Thomas)

I think this is a reasonable list of goals that will keep my plenty busy in the next couple of months. With the warmer weather coming, it shouldn't be too hard to fit in a hike every so often! I plan on giving mileage information, terrain and park notes and pictures of the area/trail.

Follow me to learn more about hiking and backpacking- you just might discover a love for it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP